Comments on the following planning applications were submitted formally by Petersfield Society to the South Downs National Park Authority (Local Planning Authority) on its Statutory Register of Planning Applications
04 July 2021.
– SDNP/21/01581/TPO | Oak Tree in back garden – Prune (cutting points shown in photograph). | 83 Moggs Mead Petersfield Hampshire GU31 4PY. Applicant: Mrs Pearl Stockley. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: St Peter’s.
– SDNP/21/02621/HOUS | Single storey rear extension following the demolition of the existing rear conservatory | 9 Woodlark Gardens Petersfield GU31 4RQ. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Weller. Agent: Patton Architecture & Development Ltd. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: Heath.
– SDNP/21/02637/TPO | T1 and T2 – dead elms (exceptions to formal process) – section fell to ground level and stack arisings in habitat piles within woodland T3 – Goat willow – In decline – section fell to ground level and stack arisings in habitat piles in woodland T4 – hawthorn – Pollard at 2m above ground level | 3 Stour Close Petersfield GU31 4LU. Applicant: ? Woodland. Agent: County Tree Surgeons Ltd. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: Causeway.
– SDNP/21/02765/LDP | Lawful Development Certificate for a Proposed development – Single storey rear extension to existing property following demolition of existing conservatory. | 11 Bepton Down Petersfield GU31 4PR. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Leete. Agent: Birch Wood Design. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: St Peter’s.
– SDNP/21/02894/HOUS | Single storey rear extension and internal alterations. Replacement roof and glazing to existing side extension. Existing rear extension to be reclad to match the new proposed rear extension following demolition of two small existing extensions. Replacement external cladding and internal alterations to an existing outbuilding. | Long Barn Cottage 1 Farm Drive Petersfield GU31 4FY. Applicant: Richard Wright & Andrew Arnall. Agent: 50.8 Architecture + Interiors. Case Officer: Katherine Pang. Ward: Causeway.
– SDNP/21/02726/HOUS | Single storey front & rear extension. | 2 Larcombe Road Petersfield GU32 3LS. Applicant: Mr & Ms Dickens & Svatosova. Agent: JB Architecture. Case Officer: Ashton Carruthers. Ward: Causeway.
– SDNP/21/02895/TPO | T1 Oak – Reduce southern limbs (6) over property boundary by 1 metre max, tree to remain the same height and width bar the max 1 metre lateral reduction back to fence line. | 14 Woodlark Gardens Petersfield GU31 4RQ . Applicant: Mr Joe Petal. Agent: Aph Tree Care & Landscaping. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: Heath.
– SDNP/21/03007/TCA | Neighbour’s sycamore branches encroaching and shading gardens. Reduce by about half. Ash tree needs reducing too. I have neighbour’s permission to reduce the heights of both trees. | 26 Chapel Street Petersfield GU32 3DZ. Applicant: Terence White. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: St Peter’s.
Prior to July 2021 Planning Application links were not recorded on this website.