Comments on the following planning applications were submitted formally by Petersfield Society to the South Downs National Park Authority (Local Planning Authority) on its Statutory Register of Planning Applications
13 September 2021.
SDNP/21/03949/HOUS | Two storey rear extension and infill of front porch | 143A The Causeway Petersfield Hampshire GU31 4LN. Applicant: J Broad. Agent: M2 Architecture. Case Officer: Kate McLoughlin. Ward: Causeway.
SDNP/21/03598/OUT | Outline – Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of 24no. flats with access and all other matters reserved. | Oakfield Love Lane Petersfield GU31 4BW. Applicant: Mr Barry Wright. Agent: WPS Planning. Case Officer: Ms Sabah Halli. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/03649/FUL | Demolition of existing dwelling and erection of 5no. detached two storey dwellings | Oakfield Love Lane Petersfield GU31 4BW. Applicant: Mr Barry Wright. Agent: WPS Planning. Case Officer: Ms Sabah Halli. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/03888/HOUS | Single Storey rear extension | 63 Marden Way Petersfield GU31 4PW. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Buck. Agent: Jaunty Angles. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/03655/LDP | Lawful Development Certificate for Proposed use or Development – New front porch and single-story rear extension | 9 Eastlake Close Petersfield GU31 4ES. Applicant: Ivan Huntington-Thresher. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: Heath.
SDNP/21/02864/CND | Variation of Condition 17 of permission SDNP/53228 (on EHDC website) to allow the building to be used for mixed commercial uses captured by the new use class E (additional information (Highways Technical Notes) received on 23/08/2021) | Buckmore Studios Beckham Lane Petersfield GU32 3BU. Applicant: Mr N Armitage. Agent: Advoco Planning Limited. Case Officer: Matthew Harding. Ward: Bell Hill.
SDNP/21/04189/TPO | Crap Apple – Fell. Wild Cherry – Fell. No replacement trees planned. | 24 Grenehurst Way Petersfield Hampshire GU31 4AZ. Applicant: Miss Charlotte Carrington. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/02757/TPO | T1 Oak Tree – 18 metre in height with spread of 9 metre. Reduce height and spread by 2 metres to maintain size. T2 Oak Tree – 20 metre in height with a spread of 9 metre. Reduce height and spread by 2 metres to maintain size. T3 Oak Tree – 18 metre in height with a spread of 13 metres. Reduce height and spread by 2 metres to maintain size. | 59 Durford Road Petersfield GU31 4ER. Applicant: Mr Alan Foley. Agent: MSP Tree Care. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: Heath.
SDNP/21/03903/HOUS | First floor extension to rear | 15 Pulens Crescent Petersfield Hampshire GU31 4DW. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Andrew McClung. Agent: Both Creative. Case Officer: Luke Turner. Ward: Heath.
SDNP/21/03490/LIS | Listed Building consent – Alterations to garage comprising , External alterations: – new double glazed window to front, replacing exiting frosted glazed window, replacement wooden facia to front (already on existing listed building permission), 2 x conservation style rooflights, replacement garage doors and small soil vent pipe for toilet. Internal alterations – Insulation to ceiling and walls with over boarding to allow for breathability and partition walls to create an office space and toilet | 48 College Street Petersfield GU31 4AF. Applicant: Mrs Jennifer Pigden. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Jon Holmes. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/03201/FUL | Two rapid electric vehicle charging stations with associated equipment within the car park of McDonald’s, Petersfield, Winchester Road. | Mcdonalds Restaurant Winchester Road Petersfield GU32 3BS. Applicant: Instavolt. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Danielle Hall. Ward: Bell Hill.
SDNP/21/03381/HOUS | Installation of eight solar panels to the roof of the dwelling (as additional information received 18/08/2021) | 42 Lower Wardown Petersfield GU31 4PA. Applicant: Mr Timothy Salter. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: Heath.
SDNP/21/03771/HOUS | Conversion of attic space and new gable end to provide habitable accommodation. Conversion of existing garage into a workshop. | 27 Bell Hill Petersfield GU32 2EH. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Preston. Agent: Nouveau Architecture. Case Officer: Luke Turner. Ward: Bell Hill.
06 August 2021.
SDNP/20/05682/CND | Removal or Variation of Conditions – Condition 2 of Planning Approval SDNP/15/06484/FUL | Penns Field Heathfield Road Petersfield Hampshire. Applicant: Kebbell Homes. Agent: Nova Planning. Case Officer: Rob Ainslie. Ward: Heath. SDNPA.
SDNP/21/02585/FUL | Relocation of AC condenser units | 18-19 The Square Petersfield GU32 3HR. Applicant: Caffe Nero. Agent: Cobalt. Case Officer: Luke Turner. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/02937/FUL | Detached dwelling and new vehicular access (amended description) | 61 Heath Road East Petersfield Hampshire GU31 4HN. Applicant: Mr Keys. Agent: 6a Vision Homes Ltd. Case Officer: Katherine Pang. Ward: Heath.
SDNP/21/02984/FUL | External Lighting to Existing Horse Manege (including 6m poles) and to Stables/Yard | Horse Chestnut Farm The Causeway Petersfield GU31 4LR. Applicant: Mrs Nichola Blake. Agent: Graham J Pretty. Case Officer: Luke Turner. Ward: Causeway.
SDNP/21/02992/HOUS | Single storey rear extension, hip to gable extensions and rear dormer to provide additional first floor accommodation. Alterations to porch roof. | 10 Rother Close Petersfield GU31 4DN. Applicant: Adrian & Sally Moore. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Matthew Harding. Ward: Froxfield, Sheet & Steep.
SDNP/21/03043/HOUS | Single storey rear extension and conversion of roof space to habitable accommodation with dormer to rear. | 9 Sandringham Road Petersfield Hampshire GU32 2AA. Applicant: Mrs R Davidson. Agent: Mr Cenarth. Case Officer: Ashton Carruthers. Ward: St Peter’s.
SDNP/21/03545/OUT | Outline planning application for upto 12 dwellings for self build, including approval of access and layout, with all other matters reserved | Land West and North of Windward Reservoir Lane Petersfield Hampshire. Applicant: Petersfield Community Land Trust Ltd. Agent: Re-Format LLP. Case Officer: Rafa Grosso Macpherson. Ward: Not listed. SDNPA.
04 July 2021.
– SDNP/21/01581/TPO | Oak Tree in back garden – Prune (cutting points shown in photograph). | 83 Moggs Mead Petersfield Hampshire GU31 4PY. Applicant: Mrs Pearl Stockley. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: St Peter’s.
– SDNP/21/02621/HOUS | Single storey rear extension following the demolition of the existing rear conservatory | 9 Woodlark Gardens Petersfield GU31 4RQ. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Weller. Agent: Patton Architecture & Development Ltd. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: Heath.
– SDNP/21/02637/TPO | T1 and T2 – dead elms (exceptions to formal process) – section fell to ground level and stack arisings in habitat piles within woodland T3 – Goat willow – In decline – section fell to ground level and stack arisings in habitat piles in woodland T4 – hawthorn – Pollard at 2m above ground level | 3 Stour Close Petersfield GU31 4LU. Applicant: ? Woodland. Agent: County Tree Surgeons Ltd. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: Causeway.
– SDNP/21/02765/LDP | Lawful Development Certificate for a Proposed development – Single storey rear extension to existing property following demolition of existing conservatory. | 11 Bepton Down Petersfield GU31 4PR. Applicant: Mr & Mrs Leete. Agent: Birch Wood Design. Case Officer: Bernie Beckett. Ward: St Peter’s.
– SDNP/21/02894/HOUS | Single storey rear extension and internal alterations. Replacement roof and glazing to existing side extension. Existing rear extension to be reclad to match the new proposed rear extension following demolition of two small existing extensions. Replacement external cladding and internal alterations to an existing outbuilding. | Long Barn Cottage 1 Farm Drive Petersfield GU31 4FY. Applicant: Richard Wright & Andrew Arnall. Agent: 50.8 Architecture + Interiors. Case Officer: Katherine Pang. Ward: Causeway.
– SDNP/21/02726/HOUS | Single storey front & rear extension. | 2 Larcombe Road Petersfield GU32 3LS. Applicant: Mr & Ms Dickens & Svatosova. Agent: JB Architecture. Case Officer: Ashton Carruthers. Ward: Causeway.
– SDNP/21/02895/TPO | T1 Oak – Reduce southern limbs (6) over property boundary by 1 metre max, tree to remain the same height and width bar the max 1 metre lateral reduction back to fence line. | 14 Woodlark Gardens Petersfield GU31 4RQ . Applicant: Mr Joe Petal. Agent: Aph Tree Care & Landscaping. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: Heath.
– SDNP/21/03007/TCA | Neighbour’s sycamore branches encroaching and shading gardens. Reduce by about half. Ash tree needs reducing too. I have neighbour’s permission to reduce the heights of both trees. | 26 Chapel Street Petersfield GU32 3DZ. Applicant: Terence White. Agent: None listed. Case Officer: Adele Poulton. Ward: St Peter’s.
Prior to July 2021 Planning Application links were not recorded on this website.